Private Koto Lesson at Traditional Japanese House
- Welcome beginners! Ever so far, many foreigners have enjoyed Koto lessons!
- Wholeheartedly, a professional Koto player will perform great music right in front of you.
- Feel free to communicate with a professional Koto player with the help of an English Speaking guide.
Koto, a traditional string instrument of Japan, will certainly make you feel "Japan" with its mellow sound and touch your heart. With this lesson, even those of you who have never seen Koto will be able to play 'Sakura', a famous composition that all Japanese know.
The lesson starts with the brief explanation of Koto and the composition “Sakura” by the professional instructor.
At recess, your host performs Koto just for you.
- Duration：1.5 H
- Number of Participates：1~8 person
- Available on : Flexible (10:00~21:00)
- Meeting Point：
Just outside the Nijo Station (Tozai Subway Line), an intersection of Senbon Dori and Oshikoji Dori 【MAP】
i have been to many countries. i am not fluent in english, but i like to chat.
it is very entertaining to become friends with people from various countries.
by playing koto by your hands, please experience the calm and oriental melody.